Put Your Career in Bloom
Don’t Just Take a Job, Start a Career!
Mickman Brothers, Inc. in Ham Lake, MN, is a Licensed and Certified Full Service Landscape, Irrigation, Maintenance and Garden Center Company; that is committed to providing sustainable ‘Landscapes for Living’. Our company is a unique mix of people, culture, knowledge, and hard work! We invite you to apply to the job openings on this page.
About our workplace:
- Fun, inviting company culture
- Purposeful work in sustainability
- Positions for Experienced and Non-Experienced Available
- Work outdoors enhancing landscapes
- Input from passionate employees is encouraged
- We offer competitive wages, 401K, health benefits, and generous PTO
- Professional work environment and growth opportunities
Garden Center/Growing Team
Full Time and Part Time positions available
- Happy, helpful Garden Coaches and Sales Associates assist customers to enhance their Landscapes.
- All staff members assist in product merchandising and keeping plant materials healthy and vibrant.
- Growers increase their skill sets and take pride in growing nearly all the annuals and perennials we offer.
- Cashiers, delivery & planting crews and managing up-to-date POS information.
- Landscape Design/Sales Team offer visionary landscapes to clients.
- Landscape Installation Crews include positions as Crew Leaders, Leadmen/women, and crew members.
- Equipment operators for skid loaders, excavators, etc, and Class A Drivers.
- Hardscape Crews offer our clients the very best in patios, pergolas, water features and more.
- Sales Staff members design carefully engineered designs to clients and Crew Leaders.
- High end residential system installation crews combine the latest technology with detail oriented installation.
- Commercial Crews install some of the most prominent systems in the Twin Cities, such as Target Field.
- Service Technicians keep thousands of Twin Cities systems working at their peak efficiency using the latest technologies.
- Landscape Garden Design/Sales on existing landscapes.
- Spring & Fall Maintenance and mid-season enhancements delight our residential and commercial clients.
- Professional Mowing
- Commercial Applicators for fertilization and disease/pest control.
- Arborists care for, prune and remove trees .
Administrative Team Members
Our Administrative Team works with all of our Departments to ensure full support of their operations. If you have a background administrative work and are interested in joining our team, please let us contact us. Many of these jobs are seasonal or part time.
General Application Submission
Have experience in a few areas, have a passion for multiple department duties, or don’t quite see what you are looking for? Submit a general application for Mickman Brothers here.
To provide the best Green Industry products and services to our clients by enabling our employees to live up to their full potential.
In other words, our company is our people; our Mission is to do all we can to ensure each person’s success! If you want a career in the Green Industry, become a partner with us at Mickman Brothers!
Our Vision Statement
To leave our environment in a better and healthier state than when we found it, while sharing Earth’s natural gifts to enhance the lives of those around us.
One example of our Vision commitment is our www.NaturesHolidayGifts.com program in which we have funded the planting of over 800,000 seedlings in 49 States since 2007. If you would like a career in a company that truly cares about caring for our environment, partner with us at Mickman Brothers!