Easy to use holiday fundraiser – Minimize your effort, Maximize your profit! Mickman Brothers Holiday Fundraising is as easy to use as 1, 2, 3.
- 1. Get free info kit and sales aids – Get the Free Info Kit and then submit a data sheet to receive your Free Sales Aids, then you are ready! (look to the right side of this page for the FREE Info Kit!)
- 2. Sell! – We offer a variety of fresh evergreen products and programs that are all easy to use – Found Here!
- 3. We send you product and you send us payment – No investment or pre-purchasing here. Whether you want a traditional, bulk ship fundraiser, or you want us to take care of the product and deliver straight to the recipient’s door.
Just like that, you are funded for your next group adventure! And the best part is – with high profit margins, set by your group, this could be the only fundraiser you have to use all year!
Head on over to the right side of this page and fill out the ‘Free Info Kit’ to get started!
We consider a referral the highest compliment. Get the buzz from our customers! Most of these testimonials focus on our excellent customer service, highest quality products and the ease of raising funds with our Fundraising Programs.
Every business and employee wants to connect better with their clients. Client relationships are what build better businesses. Existing clients usually make up a huge portion of yearly sales and you want them to know they are taken care of and in turn you want to know they will keep coming back. Managing and developing that relationship is the key, and the part you need to pay attention too!
Below you will see a list of corporate gift ideas and what works and what doesn’t. It doesn’t take a ton of time or money, something simple can go a long way.
- Lunch, Dinner, or Food – Here is the thing with this one, who doesn’t like free food? BUT, with the increase in health conscious people, and increase in mainstream food issues such as lactose intolerance, Celiacs, gluten intolerance and food allergies this could be tricky. Also, EVERYONE “does lunch” – you want to stand out, not just be another company, you want them to remember you. The worst thing a person/business could do is the same thing they have been doing. Ditch the lunch and evolve
- Social Media Shout-Outs – Whether you have a rockin’ client or it is simply someone’s birthday, anniversary, or a new, perfectly executed, business partnership a shout out on Social Media is always a nice, free option. To a client it shows you are personal and not afraid to shout from the rooftops your love for them as a client. The problem? It just might not be enough. In the digital age it is becoming increasingly less face to face, let’s not lose sight of that (and sight of our customers, literally) Social Media is new and cool, but there needs to be more. Let’s keep this as the cherry on top.
- Parties – This will be short and sweet. Parties are fun, a great way to honor an individual or group, and network. But at the same time – less personal and intimate. Plus, this costs more money than anything on the list. Same verdict as Social Media – leave it for big occasions and/or a cherry on top of something better.
- Send Gifts – What is more personal than a physical gift to send someone? It says – hey, I am thinking of you, and I listen when you talk, that’s how I knew you would like this specific gift. It is one-on-one and you come up with the budget. What better time than the end of the year during Christmas time. You had a fantastic and profitable year with these clients and now show them your appreciation. Something they can show off too, so when they have family and friend parties over the holidays others can see how thoughtful you were as well – leading to more business.
In the end we want to reward our clients for rewarding us all year. Again, it doesn’t have to be extravagant, but it should be personal, festive, thoughtful, and have the option to lead to future business. Check out our Holiday Wreaths with a custom card to send to each client directly to their home or business. Start building a better future now – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org