Why Wreaths Make the Best Fundraiser
April 2, 2018
This needs no introduction – Let’s dive right in…
- Wreaths are easy to sell! – nearly every household decorates for the Holidays; Wreaths offer an easy and inexpensive way to decorate!
- High Profit – The main reason you fundraise! Profits per Wreath sale are $5 – $10 or more! At an average per member sale quantity of 10 items each, the profits really add up fast!
- Eco-Friendly – no trees are cut down, we provide a sustainable fundraiser!
- Kids can’t eat all the profits! – We’re looking at you food fundraisers 😉
- Seedling donation for each Holiday Gift Product (HGP) sold – In honor of the recipient – check out your gift right here.
- Spreads holiday cheer – who doesn’t have their day brightened by awesome Christmas decor?!
- High quality product – Doesn’t melt, not messy, lasts months, smells great, no detail spared!
- Personal Customer Service Rep – Mickman Brothers provides a Personal Customer Service Representative (CSR) for your group, assisting you every step of the way to maximize your profits while minimizing your efforts (we understand most of you are volunteers!)
Selling an item everyone can use and that has been around forever, makes it an easy, low effort fundraising program to participate in. Let’s start minimizing how many fundraisers you have to do every year, this single, high profit fundraiser, can make your group the most successful it has ever been.
Ready to learn more? Learn more about our Fundraising programs and fill out the ‘FREE Info Kit Form’ to get more info for free in the mail for your group!
Check out our Products here!