Every great Landscape begins with a Vision
Your Vision – From Rendering to Reality
Each of our Landscape Designers & Architects looks forward to learning from our clients what their vision is for their new Landscape. Working within the client’s budget, we strive to provide the best value for a Landscape that will be distinctive and fulfill the “vision”.
Landscape Installation is Art
Each of our Landscape Installation Crews are creative professionals, that transform the Design into a ‘Landscape for Living’. They are professional craftsman with years of experience in working both with the Designer and the Client to ensure the success of each project.
The First Impression is a Lasting Impression
The investment you make in your new Landscape will increase the value of your home – for decades. Our Designers and Installation Artisans strive to maximize the increased value of your home – both for your family – and – for future buyers of your home.
- The Landscape Designer will meet with you multiple times throughout the design phase to ensure you are confident that the design will fulfill your expectations.
- The Installation Crew meets with the Designer and the client, if they wish, the first day ‘on the job’ to communicate the vision of the project to the Crew Leader and team.
- Throughout the installation, the Designer meets on the job site multiple times to ensure the installation is going according to the vision of both the client and the designer. Many times there may be adjustments to the design, but no changes are made without the input of the customer and approved Change Orders if necessary.
- Upon project completion, the Designer meets with the client for the final ‘Walk Through’ of the project. This is an exciting experience and one that all our Designers look forward to!
- In Addition: Maintain your new investment with our Landscape Care Team! Make an appointment with our Landscape Care Professionals for a consultation after you landscape has ‘settled in’. At this time you will see what areas/actions are needed to maintain the health and look of your new landscape to maximize the vibrancy of your new outdoor living space.